Warranty Administrator Edmonton, AB
We are excited to once again partner with our Edmonton based client in their search for a Warranty Administrator to join their growing team!
If you have outstanding customer service skills, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have experience in the automotive repair and warranty industry this may be the position for you!
Our well established Edmonton client is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their growing team! This position requires an individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a strong customer service background. Working within a small tight knit office you will be responsible for the following tasks.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer all incoming client calls.
- Investigating claims to ensure eligibility for repairs and servicing.
- Schedule repair appointments for clients with technicians across Canada.
- Data entry and updating of all client files.
- Electronic filing of claims and reports.
- Other various tasks as they relate to the day to day business.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong customer service based background with a minimum of 2-5years of related experience.
- Experience working in the automotive industry in a customer service based and or service or warranty administrator position highly preferred.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must thrive while working in a busy fast paced environment.
- Must be a confident self-starter with exceptional communication skills and have the ability to multi task.
- Must enjoy working in a team based environment and be professional, courteous and friendly with all internal and external clients.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
- A comprehensive benefit package including RRSP matching and a generous health spending account is also included!
- Free parking is available on site.
- The position requires successful clearance of a background check.
Please quote Job Reference 36426
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc