Vice President – Sales (Commercial Insurance) Edmonton
Vice President – Sales
INSURANCE SALES LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY.
Our leading insurance brokerage client is seeking a growth oriented, dynamic, passionate and problem solving professional to shape and lead the future of the region’s sales team.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- A Visionary Sales leader with 5+ years brokerage leadership experience with a history of recruiting, growing and developing a sales team
- A results driven Insurance leader that takes an active role in removing barriers for your production team and enabling sales growth
- A role model, that can coach, guide and motivate the team to reach success
- An enthusiastic, collaborative, and passionate leader seeking opportunity to be part of Executive Leadership team
- An Insurance professional ready to join a leading brokerage, with amazing growth potential and a great compensation package (Salary, Bonus, Vacation, Perks and Benefits)
Let’s talk about your career goals. Apply today to get the conversation started.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com, quoting Reference #35907.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca