Territory Manager – Southern Alberta AB
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fantastic Opportunity for a Territory Manager for Agricultural Equipment
Our client is a leader in specialized agricultural equipment, and they are looking for a talented salesperson to take on their Southern Alberta Territory. The ideal candidate will have a background in agriculture or heavy equipment and possess a strong sales acumen. This is a lucrative opportunity for a tenacious hunter who has a passion for driving business.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Familiarization of the target territory and the potential agricultural clientele to be contacted
- Build strong customer relationships by understanding each client’s specific needs and providing the best solution.
- Regular account maintenance for new and existing clients throughout the sales cycle which can take up to 90 days.
- Stay up to date on all equipment, parts, and services that the company provides, as well as industry wide.
- A good amount of travel time is required due to the nature of the industry and the product.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years in sales, preferably outside and travelling sales.
- A background in agriculture or heavy equipment.
- Post secondary in Business or related is considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and clean drivers abstract.
- A road warrior attitude and a growth mentality
Please quote Job Reference #36352
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com. No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca