Sr. Commercial Account Manager Calgary, AB
Opportunity for Sr. Commercial Account Manager
Our client, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerages is looking for a Sr. Commercial Account Manager, preferably experienced in the Oil & Gas and Transportation sectors to join their team. In this role you’ll be supporting 1 Producer, interact with clients as well as build and maintain professional relationships. If you are a lifelong learner, results oriented, detail oriented and interested in joining a supportive team that also offers opportunity for advancement, then contact me today!
- As primary client point of contact, provide top tier customer service and exceptional client.
- Prepare submissions in Policy Works and EPIC.
- Prepare proposals, cover notes, client correspondence, certificates, and invoices as per agency standards.
- Assist Account Teams with various administrative functions.
- Review and prioritize all assigned tasks/activities on a daily basis including.
- Maintain accurate electronic files that may be housed in EPIC, Policy Works, Certificate Exchange and physical files as per brokerage standards and policies.
- Manage the Marketing of accounts to include new, renewal, and midterm changes.
- Collect data from the client, create an expert submission to be presented, negotiate suitable rates and coverages with company underwriters, present account executives with best programs, and bind coverage.
- Provide training and guidance to new Insurance Advisors on the team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Previous experience using EPIC.
- 5 -10years of commercial experience in the Oil & Gas and Transportation sectors preferred.
- General Insurance License required. Level 2 preferred but will consider candidates with Level 1 with the caveat of obtaining Level 2 within 3 to 6 months.
- Good communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Superior client service, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Salary (Between $60K to $95K depending on experience and willing to go higher for exceptional candidate).
- RRSP Matching
- Comparable Benefits
- Option of in-office or hybrid
Please quote Job Reference #36194
Please submit your resume directly to Aisha Mitchell via email at email@example.com or call Aisha directly at 825-203-9632.
We thank all applicants for your submissions, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca