Site Manager – Medicine Hat Medicine Hat, AB
SITE MANAGER – MEDICINE HAT, AB
We are pleased to partner with our client, an industry leading property management company in their search for a Site Manager to join their team for a 1 month possibly longer contract. This position is located in Medicine Hat, AB and is available to start immediately!
The primary function of this position is to provide support in the day-to-day operation of the site. This role requires an individual to work Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. This position reports to the Property Manager.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for 160 units; showing and leasing of suites.
- Oversee daily operations of the site staff, coordinating renovations with maintenance staff and contractors.
- Preparation and processing of leases, credit reporting and resident applications.
- Responding to resident inquiries and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Collecting of rent, making bank deposits, scheduling move in/move out dates.
- Complete monthly annual inspections with appropriate notice of entry.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in property management, or leasing.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook skills).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrate a confident, professional demeanor; energetic problem solver.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will be on an hourly basis between $19.00 – $21.00.
Please quote Job Reference #35981
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Courtney Fawcett via email at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca