Showroom Consultant Edmonton, AB
Is Customer Service your passion? Do you want to be part of a strong team and work together towards a common goal? If building relationships with clients and customers to ensure they have the ultimate customer service experience is something you thrive on, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you!
Executrade is pleased to partner with our west Edmonton client in their search for a Showroom Consultant with superior customer service skills to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon the retail sales experience you already have and grow in a professional. supportive and positive environment that is first and foremost customer-focused.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Be the fist point of contact in the Luxury Kitchen and Bath Showroom.
- Welcome customers, contractors and interior designers and offer product assistance while guiding them around the showroom.
- Provide information on different product lines and products within the showroom; be the product specialist (robust training is provided).
- Provide quotes that may vary from a new home build to renovations.
- Responsible for order entry and expediting as well as price and stock inquiries.
- Responsible for the ensuring customers leave the showroom satisfied and happy with the quality of service received.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-5 years of retail experience a must.
- Experience in interior design, kitchen and bath design trends an asset.
- High School Diploma with a post secondary education preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision making skills in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work alternate Saturdays.
- Previous experience in a showroom environment an asset.
- Reliable personal transportation and valid license with good drivers abstract.
- Strong math skills.
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new program quickly.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position pays an annual salary in the range of $38,000 – $42,000.
Please quote Job Reference 35000
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca