Shop Foreman Edmonton, AB
Our client located in Nisku, AB is looking for an experienced Shop Foreman to join their team. This individual must be a Journeyman Mechanic, have experience with Customer Pay, have the technical background working with CAT, Volvo, Komatsu and John Deere and have strong leadership skills.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for profitable and effective management of assigned shop segments.
- Manage a team of technicians, apprentices in all aspects of productivity including quoting, diagnostics and invoicing.
- Liaise with customers, sales and internal teams as required on service issues and opportunities.
- Assist in all technical aspects including diagnostics and parts support where required.
- Manage warranty and rework to assigned targets.
- Comply with all safety requirements such as tool box meetings, safety meetings and hazard analyses.
- Manage administrative requirements such as cost coding and time and materials allocations, job stories etc.
- Perform required Human Resources responsibilities such as interviewing, hiring disciplining and terminations.
- Mentor and train mechanics and apprentices.
- Some hands on mechanical work may be required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Journeyman Mechanic
- Strong Computer skills with Office365 programs
- Proficient with SIS, Prosis and other OEM software packages
- Minimum 5 years Caterpillar experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience with Volvo, Komatsu and John Deere is an asset.
Please submit your resume directly to Ian Strate via email at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca