Senior Sales Manager – Manitoba Winnipeg, MB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
The Senior Sales Manager will lead and inspire the entire sales force, and will be responsible for the performance, development, and coaching of the team. This position will also be responsible for implementing and executing sales initiatives, ensuring customer satisfaction, and developing relationships with key accounts. The successful candidate will, over time, be acknowledged for his/her drive, organization, persuasiveness, ethics and critical role in the team’s success.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- Lead and motivate the Manitoba sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Monitor sales performance and implement corrective measures when needed.
- Analyze sales data and customer feedback to identify trends and opportunities.
- Create and monitor customer proposals and contracts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Recruit, educate, and coach new sales representatives.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities.
- Prepare and present sales reports to senior management.
- Research and recommend new products and services.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record in sales, and at least 5 years of experience as a sales team manager.
- Degree or diploma, or directly related experience in lieu.
- Ability to multi-task and identify key priorities in a demanding environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in the electrical industry is an asset.
Please quote Job Reference #36145
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca