Senior Process Engineer Calgary, AB
Our client is a Calgary-based EPCM firm. They pride themselves as the market leader in the Oil & Gas processing industry with a specialization in facilities design, implementation and operational assistance for natural gas, conventional and heavy oil projects.
Our client is looking for TWO Senior Process Engineers. You will be reporting to the Manager of the Process Engineering department.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and coordination of intermediate and junior process personnel.
- Execute and review Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies/ Detail Engineering Design.
- Supervise and verify process simulations & modeling of oil processing facilities.
- Developing and stamping of key design documents (Material Balance, PFD’s, P&ID’s and Shutdown Keys).
- Supervise and Verify line sizing; PSV sizing; Preparation of equipment process data sheets.
- Conduct P&ID/HAZOP reviews; generate control narratives; prepare start-up/operating manual.
- Liaise with vendors and client on engineering issues.
- Provide technical support to field personnel for start-up.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Chemical Engineering Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution and must provide proof of P.Eng in Alberta
- Minimum 10+ year experience in the related field
- EPCM background with Gas Processing is a MUST
- Sweet and sour gas experience REQUIRED
- Strong Process design experience including process mass balances, process flow diagrams and process support services.
- Systems design experience including piping and instrument diagrams, cause and effect diagrams, hazard and operability design reviews and systems support services.
- Proficiency with HYSYS and related simulation software and Engineering codes (API, ASMEiso).
- Broad exposure to sweet and sour natural gas facility design and construction related to field facilities (well-sites, gathering systems, compression, etc.) and grass roots gas processing plants.
- Experience with NGL recovery, Acid gas injection dehydration, Refrigeration, Sulphur Plant, Turbo- Expanders and Gas Sweetening units will be an asset.
- Must possess strong leadership communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with regulatory requirements pertaining to gas processing.
- Familiar with management of change.
- Keen awareness of budget, schedule constraints and safety.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Diplomatic, maintains good client relationship.
- Skilled at maintaining cohesive process teams.
Please reference Job# 35824
Please apply by sending your resume to Vivian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Before applying for this position, individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department. Following the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca