Senior Designer/Engineer Edmonton, AB
We are happy to announce that we have partnered up with an Edmonton based Engineering consulting firm and they have been providing services since the 1970s.
Our client is in the process of expanding their Mechanical Department which specialized in designing HVAC systems in various sectors such as residential, commercial, institution …etc
If you are ready for the challenge and looking to work for an employee-focused company, please go ahead and apply!
- Perform full cycle project management for various projects: including the allocation of resources, manpower, communications, and documentations
- Ensure the projects are managed within the given time frame, budget, and expectation from the clients
- Work with stakeholder to provide professional solution and opinion to various projects
- Provide suggestions and guidance to other employees, stakeholders, and sub-contractor to ensure project completion
- Provide quality and cost control during the design and construction process.
- Strive to accomplish and exceed the goal of quality workmanship
- Perform quality assurance and quality control to ensure the accuracy of project deliverables.
- Oversees the development of staff competence and assist in the training and teaching of new technicians and engineers.
- Maintain project schedules and project cost summaries to track work progress, budge status and manpower resource utilization.
- Identify and address the need for additional services and fees to clients in a timely manner
- Minimum 5 years of design experience in HVAC, Hydronic systems, fire protection, plumbing & piping
- Ability to do equipment selection and specifications for boilers, pumps, Makeup Air, controls.
- Grade with BSc in Mechanical Engineering or a graduate with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) Program.
- APEGA Certified P.Eng or EIT; or P Tech or CET with ASET preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Good knowledge and experience in envelop load calculation tools and HAP
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
- Understanding of multidisciplinary coordination through design and the construction process.
- LEED® or similar green building certification is an asset.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Vivian Chan, Research Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote job reference #36134
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca