Senior Business Analyst Canada
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client, a professional services company delivering creative IT technical solutions to its client base is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
Work remote from anywhere in Canada.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for problem-solving and a background in IT. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in gathering user requirements, analyzing data and working with stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation. The Business Analyst will also contribute to develop plans to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meeting the business needs.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Identify needs and challenges of the client’s organization and industry through detailed research of multiple sources such as interviews, document analysis, site visits, and overall business analysis.
- Collaborate with team to develop a proposed solution and project plan, such as system design and technical specifications.
- Assist/lead testing efforts, identifying areas of improvement, and documenting suggested changes and opportunities. Implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Keep team members updated with status of projects (day to day scope, as well as overall project progress).
- Train client users with updates to systems and programs through informative presentations.
- Provide excellent customer service through positive and clear communication.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Four to seven years of consulting experience.
- Experience with iMIS Engagement Management System configuration or implementation experience is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a major Consulting/Accounting firm (such as one of the Big 5), and/or regulatory body will be given preference.
- Experience working in a software implementation company (such as CGI or IBM) will be given preference.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
- Prior experience working on a project management team (ideally software related) with some team management is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Remote work opportunity with flexible hours.
Please quote Job Reference #36292
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com. No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca