Sales Executive Calgary, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
“The most successful sales executives understand that success is not a destination, but a journey,” Tony Robbins.
Are you ready to embark on your own journey to success as a sales executive? Join a small team and discover the rewards that come from developing strong customer relationships while driving revenue growth.
The Sales Executive is a full-time position that is responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities in Alberta and British Columbia. Reporting directly to the President, this position is independent with full decision-making authority which requires the candidate to be self-driven and accountable. This position is based out of Calgary, AB, selling into the camp services sector.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Generate new sales leads and increase sales opportunities through cold calling and networking.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and accounts, communicating with customers on a regular basis. Address any issues that may arise by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to find appropriate solutions.
- Communicate and maintain respectful ties with Indigenous business and groups.
- Monitor sales forecasts and activities to develop and implement strategies to increase sales.
- Negotiate contract pricing and quotations alongside the Business Development Team and VP of Construction.
- Participate in networking and marketing strategies such as trade shows, conferences, golf tournaments, etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ten years of sales experience within the industrial or hospitality industry.
- Business Administration or Commerce degree is considered an asset.
- A background working with Indigenous businesses or groups.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Some travel around Alberta and British Columbia required, including some evening events.
Please quote Job Reference #36163
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca