Risk Analyst BC
Our client is seeking an experienced Risk Analyst to join their dynamic team. As a Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing risk, identifying potential threats, and developing strategies to mitigate those risks.
If you are an analytical thinker with a passion for risk management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our client offers competitive compensation, benefits, and growth opportunities.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Conducting risk assessments and analyzing data to identify potential risks
- Developing and implementing risk management strategies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of risk management policies and procedures
- Collaborating with other departments to identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them
- Communicating risk management strategies and findings to senior management and other stakeholders
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in risk management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, finance, or insurance or a combination including experience
- 3+ years of experience in insurance risk analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of industry regulations and best practices
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca