Regional Manager Calgary, AB
Fantastic opportunity to join an organization whose vision is to exceed expectations – lifting people, inspiring change and achieving results! With a focus on providing career development training and services that support individuals in achieving their full potential, you will be part of an organization that makes a difference in the lives of everyday Albertans.
The purpose of this position is to lead, manage and oversee regional government funded program services. You will be responsible for leading a team of 3 direct reports in the day to day activities and ensuring the profitability and success of programs.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Overall management of multiple programs within a designated region.
- Management and supervision of a team of 3-4 direct reports.
- Project budget monitoring for multiple programs.
- Work closely with HR to develop strategies to attract, train and retain staff.
- Coordinate the development of training materials, coach and mentor team as needed.
- Act as a liaison to the government in relation to program funding.
- Assist in program events/networking opportunities.
- Staff performance reviews, mentoring and training.
- Ensuring overall profitability and success of multiple regional programs.
- Month end review and approvals.
- Ensuring adherence to CARF Compliance regulations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Post secondary Certificate/Diploma/Degree in a related discipline; CCDP “Designation or Specialized Career Development Certificate.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional management role (overall program or project management experience).
- Experience in Career Development along with knowledge of/experience in Government funded programs preferred.
- Strong understanding of work search strategies and labour market information.
- Project management and HR planning experience.
- Project budget forecasting and tracking experience.
- Experience in curriculum design and development and competency assessment knowledge.
- Excellent decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Superb coaching and mentoring and supervisory skills.
- Experience with government/community relationship building.
- Must be empathetic, respect diversity and patience with those in a high barrier client group.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary in the range of $60,000 – $65,000 with bonus potential. A comprehensive benefits package is also included. Free parking provided!
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Job Reference #35845.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca