We have virtual and inhouse positions available, immediately.
Welcome to Executrade, Your Recruitment Specialists, we are recruitment professionals who also happen to be real people. Our foundational values set us up to continue building ourselves as the leading recruitment agency in Canada. Since 1974, our success has been built on a foundation of great people – A team of committed and expert advisors; tens of thousands of sought-after candidates; an extensive, national network and treasured partnerships with hundreds of Canadian organizations.
Our Purpose & Values are what we stand by but also lead us to organizations and people who share the same ideals. To further the success of everyone we work with, we consistently embrace the following core purpose and values.
Core Purpose: To Enable the Achievement of Vision for our clients, candidates, team members, shareholders, suppliers and communities we live in.
Core Values: Strength | Relationships | Passion | Abhorrence of Complacency | Exceeding Expectations | Awareness
Your success is rewarded with an impressive remuneration package. Along with our compensation plan, we offer benefits and a flexible work/life integration.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development continuous, industry-leading recruitment training and mentorship with endless career possibilities
- Growth opportunities we are constantly growing our reach across Canada and into the United States
- A great company culture awesome events, company celebrations, office dogs,
- Great resources seasoned industry professionals, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential!
We are Proud to be Part of the ECL Group of Companies
To complete the package of Executrades offerings for our clients, we are part of a well-rounded group of companies. ECL Group of Companies (ECL Group) is the parent company of Richardson Executive Search, Executrade, Stoppler Hughes, and Outsource. We are able to provide our staff and clients access to a wrap-around suite of services, including permanent, contract and temporary recruitment, executive search, leadership coaching, strategic human resources management, and contingent workforce managementtending to every talent management need.
You will be a part of a team with over 100 years’ experience in the recruitment industry along with a company who has 47 years in talent management.
- When things dont go as planned, you pivot and adapt.
- You have a sense of urgency and a high level of customer service
- You are creative with tackling problems and finding solutions.
- You are a people person who gets energized by human interaction.
- You want to be challenged daily.
- Helping others fills your cup.
- Ideally, you have worked as a recruiter in the staffing industry with a proven track record of success, but not mandatory.
- You have worked in a sales-metrics focused company for 3+ years where making calls and visits were standard.
- Minimum two (2) years working in professional setting.
- Degree from an accredited university would be a bonus.
- Desire to be in a results-oriented environment.
Have we caught your attention?!