Recruitment Consultant, Office Services Calgary, AB
Office Services Recruitment Consultant
Our Office Services Team is in high demand and excited to add some key players to our team!
Do you enjoy connecting with people and helping them grow their careers?
Do you thrive in a busy and competitive team environment where you can meaningfully impact your own earning potential?
Are you an experienced Recruitment Professional who is looking for an opportunity where you can make a real impact?
Welcome to Executrade, Your Recruitment Specialists, we are recruitment professionals who also happen to be real people. Our foundational values set us up to continue building ourselves as the leading recruitment agency in Canada. Since 1974, our success has been built on a foundation of great people – A team of committed and expert advisors; tens of thousands of sought-after candidates; an extensive, national network and treasured partnerships with hundreds of Canadian organizations.
Our Purpose & Values are what we stand by but also lead us to organizations and people who share the same ideals. To further the success of everyone we work with, we consistently embrace the following core purpose and values.
Core Purpose: To Enable the Achievement of Vision for our clients, candidates, team members, shareholders, suppliers and communities we live in.
Core Values: Strength | Relationships | Passion | Abhorrence of Complacency | Exceeding Expectations | Awareness
Your success is rewarded with an impressive remuneration package. Along with our compensation plan, we offer benefits and a flexible work/life integration.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional Development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training and mentorship with endless career possibilities
- Growth opportunities – we are constantly growing our reach across Canada and into the United States
- A great company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, office dogs,
- Great resources – seasoned industry professionals, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential!
We are Proud to be Part of the ECL Group of Companies
To complete the package of Executrade’s offerings for our clients, we are part of a well-rounded group of companies. ECL Group of Companies (ECL Group) is the parent company of Richardson Executive Search, Executrade, Stoppler Hughes, and Outsource. We are able to provide our staff and clients access to a wrap-around suite of services, including permanent, contract and temporary recruitment, executive search, leadership coaching, strategic human resources management, and contingent workforce management—tending to every talent management need.
What Your Day’s Will Look Like
You will spend your time working with the best candidates in their field. You will be empowered to build your own network of strong candidates and pair them with our outstanding client base. You will thrive in building and nurturing long lasting relationships with candidates now and throughout their careers.
You will be a part of a team with over 100 years’ experience in the recruitment industry along with a company who has 47 years in talent management.
Who You Are
- You have an inherent sense of urgency and deliver outstanding customer service.
- When things don’t go as planned, you pivot and adapt.
- You are creative with tackling problems and finding solutions.
- You are dedicated and driven to succeed.
- You are a people person who gets energized by human interaction.
- You want to be challenged daily.
- You embrace collaboration and partnership.
- You take ownership and pride in your work.
- You have a knack of anticipating needs.
- You have a thirst to learn and grow every day.
- Helping others fills your cup!
- Ideally, you have worked as a recruiter in the staffing industry or in a production based role with a proven track record of success.
- You have worked in a KPI- metrics focused company for 3+ years and have excelled expectations.
- Minimum 3+ years working in professional setting.
- Degree from an accredited university, or industry related designation would be a bonus.
- Desire to be in a results-oriented environment.
Have we caught your attention?!
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you personally and professionally, click the “APPLY” button now to submit your resume and cover letter direct to Laurie Brooks (Division Director, Office Services) at email@example.com. We can’t wait to connect!