Project Manager Canada
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ambitious, passionate about technology, and a strong communicator with team-orientated attitude?
Our client, a professional services company delivering creative IT technical solutions to its client base is looking for a Software Implementation Project Manager to join their team. This is not solely a project management position; you will also have client and account management responsibilities.
Work remote from anywhere in Canada.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Identify project scope(s), ensuring deliverables, timelines, and budgets are outlined, adapting the project as required.
- Develop and maintain project structure, defining all roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders.
- Manage teams – assign tasks, resources, and schedules to ensure all projects are completed on schedule and budget.
- Collaborate with executive team, and other internal/external stakeholders to prioritize project charters and schedules.
- Encourage effective communication among all stakeholders throughout the entirety of all projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BA in Business, Computer Science, or related discipline and/or combination of education/certification/work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading all aspects of a project through its entire lifecycle.
- Minimum 5 years experience of general business/management experience.
- Formal project management training required.
- Management Consulting experience is considered an asset.
- Experience managing third party contracts and teams for the purposes of project delivery.
- Experience using iMIS Engagement Management Software is considered an asset.
- Up to date knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methods and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Remote work opportunity with flexible hours.
Please quote Job Reference #36291
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com. No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca