Project Manager Calgary, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com .
There are three main reasons to consider this position:
- Independent work with collaboration and creative approaches.
- Continuous learning and new experiences.
- Remote/hybrid options.
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking to join a small team, this may be the right fit for you. Our client does work for companies large and small, both locally and internationally recognized. You can live anywhere within Canada, but there is a preference for homebase to be in Calgary, AB.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Oversee web development projects/teams for new and existing websites, SEO, and e-commerce sites.
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their project needs, expectations, and work within their budget.
- Assist in organizing client training and support systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Four to six years of experience as a Project Manager in a web development, SEO, or e-commerce capacity.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage simultaneous project requirements and timelines.
- Experience using programs such as WordPress, Craft, Shopify, or other CMS and eComm platforms.
- Experience with creative design, quality assurance, analytics, and SEO/SEM.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work 9 to 5 in your time zone (EST, CST, MST, PST), but there is a daily 9am MST meeting.
Please quote Job Reference #36095
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca