Program Support Edmonton, AB
Executrade is excited to partner with our long-term Government of Alberta ministry partner in their search for a Learning and Development Consultant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Working closely with external partners, cross ministry partners and other divisions, this position will provide leadership, policy analysis, issues analysis and advice, and the application of policy as it relates to learning and development for the ministry. Extensive learning and development experience and/or knowledge of adult learning is required.
Please note that this position requires someone to work on site in our clients office. You must be fully vaccinated and able to provide proof of vaccination on first day of employment.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prepare consultations with key ministry stakeholders on practice strategies, legislation and research.
- Asses and identify training needs for both supervisor and frontline delivery staff using various learning needs assessment strategies and tools.
- Create and prepare learning and development materials to support ministry staff.
- Provide support to existing projects.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience.
- Social Sciences or Business Degree.
- In-depth knowledge of adult education and learning and development.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant policies, legislation and regulations.
- Knowledge of program evaluation process.
- Knowledge of government structures, processes and approval mechanisms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker able to look at the big picture and creatively use available information.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference 35222
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their