Product Manager Whitehorse, YT
An exciting opportunity awaits in Whitehorse, YT! Surrounded by beautiful wilderness, the Yukon?s capital is a small city with a big backyard. A real community feel with access to all amenities you would find in the city with the best nature has to offer right at your doorstep. Great schools, parks, healthcare, winter sports, festivals and so much more!
If you are looking for opportunity to grow with an industry leader, this could be the position you’ve been searching for. We are currently looking for a Lead Product Manager to join this growing team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the profitability of specialized products, leading the sales & marketing strategy, ensuring understanding of key benefits, target customers & product positioning within the industry.
- Manage & oversee all aspects of the product from start to finish.
- Manage & communicate business priorities & requirements.
- Develop & communicate marketing plan & business priorities to team members
- Find & analyze opportunities to strengthen product performance & profitability.
- Provide team members with accurate & pertinent information through training, marketing for updates to products, services & price changes.
- Support team members by leading meetings with customer groups.
- Post-secondary degree in business, with 3-5 years marketing experience.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational & multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer service focused environment.
- Ability to work under pressure & with strict deadlines.
Please quote Job Reference #34022
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca