Plant Maintenance Equipment Sales Executive Fort McMurray, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com .
Plant Maintenance Equipment Sales professional needed for Fort McMurray and area. On occasion you may be asked to put on coveralls and train onsite personnel how to use specialized equipment at 2:00 AM, if this is something that sounds normal to you, please apply.
Our client has been selling and renting specialized PME equipment for decades. You will need to demonstrate how it works. If you are comfortable in front of technical operators and/or senior decision makers and covered in grease from time to time that is a core competency. If you have the ability to build a network, develop major clients and handle after sales service, then we would love to hear from you.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide customer support with an ongoing sales presence to existing customers.
- Uncover new sales opportunities through new clients, expanded services, new applications.
- Prepare quotes, develop RFPs as the business requires
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop customized proposals for customers
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Living in Fort McMurray or willing to move yourself
- 5 years, minimum, of industrial tools experience
- Experience in training others on how to use specialized tools
- Ability to lift and move equipment as needed to demo and/or redeploy equipment
- Candidate will be required to completed drug and alcohol tests to client standards
- Regular travel to clients. Unusual hours from time to time.
- Safety training required
- Ability to train and communicate effectively
Compensation and Benefits
- Great salary
- Annual bonus pool
- Premium benefits package
- Annual health and wellness flex account
- Company vehicle and expense card
- Training and perks
Please quote Job Reference #35005
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca