Planogram Analyst – Calgary Calgary, AB
Do you ever find yourself walking through grocery stores and wonder why products are stacked on the shelves the way they are? Do you enjoy Tetris? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you may be the person we are looking for.
If you are living in the Calgary area (or willing to move yourself) and are looking to start a career in retail analytics, our client has an opportunity for you as a Planogram Analyst. As a planogram analyst, you would be responsible for creating shelf “maps” for various retail segments within a grocery store utilizing an advanced analytical modeling tool.
This is a full time, salaried role, with full benefits available immediately. Training will be provided. The position is a hybrid role that can be worked from home but you will be expected to be at the client’s office mid week periodically.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop, test, and execute new planograms for food retail locations.
- Collaborate with in-store category managers to adjust planograms as required to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure planograms are clear and delivered in a timely manner.
- Manage clients understanding and training of planogram solutions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working with Planogram software is an asset
- One year of work experience, preferably in retail or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG).
- Recent university graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Please quote Job Reference #36051
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca