Personal Lines Portfolio Manager (CSR) Markham, ON
Are you RIBO licensed or in the process of obtaining your license? Our well-established brokerage client in Markham, Ontario is adding to their team and hiring right NOW.
If you have 3-5 yrs experience in Personal Lines, we want to hear from you!
Working in a fast-paced and friendly office environment, responsibilities include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of in-house accounts including handling payments, policy change requests and maintaining all activity in Power Broker
- Obtaining and assessing background information on new personal auto and property applications
- Assessing risks and ensuring all applications and renewals are rated appropriately
- Handling in-house insurance sales and service including cross-selling additional coverages
- Responsible for detailed analysis of MVR and AutoPlus reports
- Annual review of client accounts to identify any changes or course of action
- Liaising with various internal/external stakeholders including underwriters, personal lines managers etc.
- Other related duties
Required Skills and Qualifications
- RIBO licensed or have a General Insurance Agent License with intent to obtain license prior to starting employment
- Experience in a brokerage setting is an asset; knowledge in underwriting is a strong asset
- Experience in Home and Auto products required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge with Compu-Quote and Power Broker
- Secondary education is an asset
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is $50K-$60K; depending on experience; commission structure also provided
Please quote Job Reference #34992
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca