Payroll Clerk Anywhere, Canada
Between Jobs? Earn Income Working Temporary Assignments!
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator looking to apply your skills with a great company? Your next great career opportunity could be right around the corner! We are often engaged by clients looking for great candidates to fill short and long term needs within payroll. Apply now and let us help you find your next great payroll opportunity!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions may include:
- Taking part with any and all portions of the payroll process
- Processing T4 and ROE statements as well as new hires and terminations
- Completing remittances as required
- Regular communication with employees regarding payroll related inquiries
- Additional related duties as required
General Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within a payroll focused position
- Experience with a variety of payroll processing software would be considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in both team and independent work environments
Compensation and Benefits
- Our temporary payroll opportunities typically pay between $20 (junior/clerk level) and $30 (intermediate/senior level) per hour.
Please quote Job Reference #34421
Please submit your resume directly to Laurie Brooks via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca