Paralegal Calgary, AB
PARALEGAL – 1 MONTH CONTRACT – CALGARY, AB
An exciting opportunity is available to join a well-established organization located in downtown Calgary for a short-term contract role!
Our client is looking for paralegal to join their team on a contract role to assist which a specific project, this position is to start immediately!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prepare all necessary documentation related to the project.
- Prepare files as required.
- Conducting legal research.
- Maintain legal files in an organized fashion.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Recognized Paralegal Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities while staying highly organized.
- Demonstrates an elevated level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suites.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly salary will be based on experience.
Please quote Job Reference #36263
Please submit your resume directly to Courtney Fawcett via email at Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca