Outside Sales Representative Regina, SK
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
Qualify client accounts by determining market potential and providing periodic territory sales forecasts.
Prospect new clients and suppliers by developing leads through referral channels and cold calling.
Regularly communicate with new and existing clients to identify and understand their product or service needs; develop solutions through new products, value-added services, marketing programs, and supplier engagement.
Stay up to date on product knowledge and industry insights.
Develop sales/supplier plans to drive account growth and retention while utilizing sales management tools to track and measure progress.
- A minimum of five years of outside sales experience is required, previous exposure to the electrical or construction industry is required.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required; a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team or individually.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques is highly preferred.
- Strong technical skills to be able to develop and deliver presentations along with learning company software and Microsoft Suite programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Travel is required 50-75% of the time, including overnight stays, within the assigned territory.
Please quote Job Reference #36638
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.