Outside Sales Rep – Winnipeg Winnipeg, MB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
Our client in Winnipeg, MB specializes in electrical distribution and supply chain solutions. They are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their team. The role will focus on developing new relationships with potential clients while supporting current accounts and increasing profitable sales of their wide range of offerings.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Qualify client accounts by determining market potential and provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Prospect new clients and suppliers by developing leads through referral channels and cold calling.
- Regularly communicate with new and existing clients to identify and understand their product or service needs; develop solutions through new products, value added services, marketing programs, and supplier engagement.
- Stay up to date on product knowledge and industry insights.
- Develop sales/supplier plans to drive account growth and retention while utilizing sales management tools to track and measure progress.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of five years outside sales experience required.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team or individually.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotions techniques is highly preferred.
- Strong technical skills to be able to develop and deliver presentations along with learning company software and Microsoft Suite programs.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Travel is required 50-75% of the time, including overnight stays, within the assigned territory.
Please quote Job Reference #36390
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca