.NET Develepor Dynamics CRM Calgary, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com or apply directly on our website.
.NET Developer with Dynamics CRM experience needed to work from home. Successful applicants will be willing to transfer to Ottawa for long term contract when it is safe to do so.
Our client offers a great daily rate to .NET developers with 3+ years experience in Dynamics CRM. Work from home and make the move to our nation’s capital once it is safe to do it.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ yrs of experience with Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency needed in : business processes and rules, creating workflows, custom form scripts
- Experience in Dynamics’s server-side plugins, processes and workflows using Dynamics SDK and .NET
- Experience in Dynamics 2015,2016/365, configuring entities, forms, views and security permissions
- 12+ months experience integrating a public facing portal using ADX Studio 7 or Dynamic 365 portals
- 6+ months experience with CRM Dynamics Online
- 2+ years of experience integrating CRM Dynamics with 3rd party systems such as SAP
- 12+ months experience using SSRS reporting capabilities
- 12+ months experience migrating data from a non-Dynamics CRM system using SSIS and Kingsway
- 2+ years experience building a Grants and Contributions solution
- 6+ months experience using Power Automate and/or Power Apps Compensation and Benefits
Really strong daily rate offered, 1 year contract with opportunity to extend long-term.
Please quote job as “Dynamics Developer” or JOB Reference #34397 and submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes. Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca