Millwright Edmonton, AB
Executrade is pleased to partner with our client located in Edmonton in their search for a Maintenance Technician/Millwright.
Would you like to work for a company that has been named Canada’s 50 best-managed companies? Are you a skilled millwright that loves challenges? Our client is looking for a millwright that is open to working an evening shift from 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm. Do you have 3 years of experience in maintenance repair? Can you multitask, troubleshoot, and inspect equipment?
Then this is the job for you.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Review work orders in the system
- Prioritize work orders and complete them on time.
- Coordinate timing with Production Supervisors to maintain production line productivity.
- Ensure shutdown time of production line is minimized
- Assist project teams or Supervisors in executing projects
- Design and build tooling on request.
- Repair existing tooling
- Generate proposals on new tooling or tooling improvements.
- Build product or packaging prototypes.
- Get familiar with all production equipment and lines.
- Generate proposals on production lines efficiency increase.
- Participate in inventory counts in parts warehouse.
- Do safety evaluations prior to performing any work.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Diploma and/or certification as a Journeyman (Millwright/Welder)
- Courses related to maintenance troubleshooting and repair
- Minimum 3 years of experience in maintenance
- 2 years in-house, 3 years in related industry
- Scheduling and maintenance planning experience
- Perform work according to the safety regulations
- Working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting
- Ability to weld mild steel, stainless steel, and alumina
Compensation and Benefits
- Depends on Experience.
Please quote Job Reference 35777
Please submit your resume in word directly to Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca