Marketing Manager Edmonton, AB
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager open to contract work in the Edmonton area?
Our well-established south Edmonton client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team for a one year maternity leave coverage. This is a hybrid position that allows you to work from home 2 days per week.
Reporting directly to the CEO of this not for profit member driven association, your main responsibility will be ensuring the marketing and communication deliverables are achieved by the organization. You will be responsible for overseeing 3 marketing staff members and will play an integral role in the creation of all marketing and communication content.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage the communication and member engagement team
- Develop, maintain and oversee the implementation of the companies marketing and communication strategy
- Oversee the design of all marketing and communication materials
- Manage the bi-monthly magazine content
- Oversee the distribution of all member communication
- Create reports relating to both member engagement and marketing activities.
- Coordinate and develop marketing campaigns
- Write and edit communication pieces
- Lead, coach and motivate the team to ensure deadlines are met
- Additional related tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Communications
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite, Canva, MailChimp
- Video editing experience is an asset
- Professional and confident communicator
- Must be deadline driven, able to manage multiple time conflicting priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay will be in the $30.00 – $35.00 range. Free parking is available on site.
Please quote Job Reference #35835
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca