Marketer – Commercial Insurance Vancouver, BC
Executrade seeks experienced Commercial Insurance Marketers for our amazing clients for their Vancouver, BC locations. (In -Office & Hybrid Remote Available)
- Are you a Commercial Insurance expert?
- Do you love cultivating professional relationships with underwriters?
- Do you love making a difference to help your team and their clients?
- Are you ready to work with a leading brokerage with a dynamic team, amazing people and corporate culture?
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Marketer that is brings excellent focus, organization, negotiation skills and enjoys the challenge of working in an exciting sales environment, that is fully supportive of YOUR professional goals, then read on!
Using your knowledge and understanding of Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance, you’ll find insurance solutions for complex commercial clients. You will be responsible for marketing new business and renewals of medium to large commercial accounts. You will be expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with insurer partners and the internal underwriting team. You will maintain a supportive role when producers and/or account managers take the lead on new and renewal business, and you will provide support where needed.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
Working in a team environment with both Producers and Account Managers, you will:
- Organize meetings with sales team when required
- Work on existing renewals and remarketing and liaise sales team as required
- Advise on insurance matters and recommending appropriate coverage
- Prepare Coverage Comparisons when necessary
- Maintain Up to Date knowledge of company appetite for risk
- Maintain up to date knowledge of binding authorities including rating and liaise with producer and account manager.
- Create market submissions (with assistance of Producer/Account Manager if necessary)
- Negotiate rating, terms, and conditions with underwriting, working with insurance companies on New Business and Renewals as required.
- Maintain, update, and organize all marketing correspondence to go into EPIC as necessary
- Develop strong relationships and correspond with commercial insurance underwriters and attend industry and broker functions as necessary
- Support for Producers/Account Executives as needed
- Monthly Reporting on Team New Business Sales and Targets
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience marketing of Commercial Insurance
- Strong working knowledge of commercial insurance products
- CIP or CAIB designations would be an asset
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
Please quote Job Reference #35689
If you have relevant experience or know someone who does, qualified candidates can forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca