Manufacturing Print Coordinator Calgary, AB
Executrade is thrilled to partner with a well established organization in Calgary in their search for a permanent Manufacturing Print Coordinator!
If you have an administrative or customer services background in providing order support to customers in their print and custom manufacturing needs this may be the opportunity you have been looking for!
This position requires an individual with outstanding organization and customer service skills to provide support and guidance to customers and coordinate all aspects of customer orders and projects from beginning to end.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Correspond with customers via telephone, in person and email regarding their new or in process orders.
- Ensure understanding of customer needs by proactively asking key questions to determine and meet customer needs in a timely manner.
- Send credit applications and all other required forms to customers and ensure credit is approved prior to orders being entered.
- Follow up on quotes on a regular and timely manner until order is received or deemed lost.
- Enter orders and track quotes and order samples into an in-house system.
- Gather and send sample to customers.
- Act as a coordinator for the custom artwork process and serve as a point of communication for customers on all aspects of art process.
- Maintain up to date electronic records of all inquiries, orders, etc. with appropriate documents attached and maintain hard copies of files as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma.
- Post secondary training/education an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills, must be pleasant, professional and engaged with customers at all times.
- Intermediate MS Office skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Knowledge of or experience in the packaging and printing industry preferred.
- Understanding of basic film chemistry as it relates to packaging an asset.
- Some local travel to customer sites may be required so you must have a valid driver license and reliable personal transportation.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive annual compensation along with a generous benefit plan and vacation allotment is provided.
Please quote Job Reference 35250
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca