Location Manager, Edmonton Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
Our client is NOT interested in a tactical sales manager. If you are a strategic sales Leader, then please consider this exciting and challenging senior role, reporting to the Vice President.
A global leader in electrical and security products is seeking a dynamic, driven individual to support and inspire a team of outside and inside sales professionals. Resources and product lines are in place and expectations are that the right person will drive growth for years to come. Working from Edmonton and covering the Northern Alberta territory targeting industrial, municipal and commercial contractors.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for sales performance for the branch as well as P&L for department.
- Hiring, training and career development of team members.
- Daily oversight of client relations, active involvement in transactions.
- Providing strategic guidance through coaching and leadership by example.
- Continuous business development, ongoing efforts to grow through new clients.
- Reporting to senior management, supporting corporate initiatives.
- Ensuring maximal usage of CRM and other internal systems.
- Responsible for forecasting as well as aspects of inventory management.
- Oversee launch and execution of client initiatives and projects.
- Be highly visible to key clients and influencers in the market.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven success in sales, experience in the electrical industry is an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and building sales teams.
- Post-secondary degree or technical training an asset.
- coaching skills, obvious leadership qualities.
- Understanding Knowledge of sales structure and process, previous formal sales training.
- Demonstrated sales process management skills, including use of CRM.
- Excellent of distribution channel management.
- Previous experience managing client issue escalations.
- Experience in overseeing large bids.
- Willing to travel within North America as needed (approx. 25% travel).
Please quote Job Reference #36264
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca