L2 IT Support Toronto, ON
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com.
Competitive salary, benefits, and hybrid work options. Immediate start date available. Need we say more?
Our client started out as a small business 70 years ago, but they are now worldwide and are looking to expand their Canadian business. Based out of Toronto, this L2 IT Support position requires strong customer service and communication skills in order to support the growing business. You will need to be comfortable setting up computer and mobile workstations and troubleshooting issues with various systems and programs.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer calls and tickets providing end-user support through the IT Service Desk System
- Assist users with desktop and mobile programs such as Windows 10 and 11, MS Office, remote / VPN access, VoIP, PrinterLogic, and wireless support.
- Manage outside vendors administration including ordering and invoicing.
- Support office moves, changes, and set up workstation configurations. Some travel may be required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Five years experience working in a service desk / end-user support position.
- Experience supervising or managing a team is considered an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft systems, and hardware knowledge enough to support effectively.
- Manage Engine, Box administration, and Active Directory experience considered an asset.
- Ability to set up and configure new workstations and peripherals.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external resources.
Please quote Job Reference #36118
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca