Junior Project Manager Calgary, AB
Needed in either Edmonton or Calgary: Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management expertise and a great customer service orientation.
Our client is an international supplier of electrical and related goods and services. A JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER is needed to oversee projects with existing industrial customers. This is fast-paced and requires a project managers ability to oversee many moving parts. These skills will need to be combined with excellent communications skills and a strong customer-centric working style.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage budgets and schedules to ensure full-cycle completion of designated projects
- Responsibilities for Scope, costs, scheduling, external vendors and service providers
- Assisting in developing scope parameters and project plans with senior personnel and clients
- Perform root cause analysis as needed
- Responsible for delivery of objectives in accordance with contracts, including safety standards
- Communicate plans, agreements, budgets, progress reports, ensure documentation is in order
- Oversee staffing, supplies, contingency planning, change management
- Summary reports, post-project analysis, compliance reporting, safety and staffing documentation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min of 3 years of project coordination or management experience in a construction or manufacturing environment
- Minimum of completion of high school, preference given to post secondary graduates
- Proven ability to manage processes, personnel and documentation
- Scheduling experience and timeline management (critical path, milestones, checkpoints)
- MUST have very strong verbal/written communications skills
- Previous conflict resolution and/or negotiating skills training an asset
- Understanding of contracts and service agreements an asset Compensation and Benefits
- This role will pay a base salary, benefits and a bonus. Full time staff position.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes. Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca