Jr. Commercial CSR Markham, ON
Please submit your resume directly to Aisha Mitchell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisha directly at 825-203-9632.
Jr. Commercial Lines CSR, Markham, ON.
Our client, a well established and diverse brokerage, located in Markham, ON is looking for a Jr. Commercial Lines CSR to join their team. The successful candidate will possess strong organization and time management skills, along with diverse technical knowledge of commercial products and with the main objective of providing administrative support to their Commercial lines department.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Working with Producers and Insurance companies for the day-to-day servicing of commercial accounts
- Policy documentation review
- Preparing certificates of insurance, binders and other forms of confirmation as requested
- Maintaining client files
- Updating client files in broker management system
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years’ experience in Commercial Lines
- RIBO license required but will consider candidates with underwriting or insurer experience
- Knowledge of commercial lines products
- Knowledge of automobile insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- University degree, college diploma but will consider candidates with industry experience
- CAIB or CIP designation preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Comparable salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Free parking
Please quote Job Reference #35914
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca