Project Manager Edmonton, Alberta
Are you passionate about building the future?
Executrade is working with a growing development company to find an experienced Project manager within the Edmonton Area. The successful candidate will have over 5 years of project management experience within the construction sector, ideally multi-family or residential projects.
As a project manager you will play a key role in overseeing and coordinating construction projects from inception to completion. Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget with the highest quality standards front of mind.
Project Planning and Execution:
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Oversee project execution, monitoring progress, and ensuring compliance with project objectives.
- Implement efficient strategies to manage project risks, changes, and unforeseen challenges.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional project teams, including subcontractors and vendors.
- Delegate tasks, provide clear direction, and foster a collaborative work environment.
- Conduct regular meetings to keep Stakeholders and investors informed of project status and address any concerns.
Quality Control and Safety:
- Maintain strict adherence to safety regulations and quality control procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure compliance with project specifications and industry standards.
Budget and Cost Control:
- Monitor project budgets and expenses to ensure projects are delivered within financial constraint’s
- Identify cost-saving opportunities without compromising project quality.
- Communication and Reporting:
Communication and Reporting:
- Maintain clear and effective communication with Investors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Provide regular project updates and reports to senior management.
Procore Software Management:
- Utilize Procore software to efficiently manage project documentation, schedules, and communication.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Project Manager within the construction industry, with a focus on multi-family or residential projects.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, best practices, and industry regulations.
- Possess a PMP (Project Management Professional) designation. (preferred)
- Familiarity with Procore software or similar project management tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to managing challenges.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with a commitment to fostering a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle changing project requirements.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and grow with the company.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience and designation(s)
- Comprehensive dental insurance plan
- Company-sponsored Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Generous vacation allowance to encourage work-life balance and ensure you have time to recharge and spend quality time with loved ones.
- Access to an investment program that allows you to participate in the company’s growth and success, fostering a sense of ownership and partnership.
- Performance-based annual bonuses to recognize your contributions and dedication to the success of our projects and company.
Please quote Job Reference #36628
Please submit your resume directly to Brooke Jalbert via email at Brooke.Jalbert@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca