Manager, Financial Services Edmonton, AB
Manager, Financial Services – Edmonton
My clients is currently seeking an innovative and results-oriented individual to join their team. You will play a key role in the financial reporting of Projects & Fixed Assets for this TSX listed company. This is a hybrid role with a great culture, job security and opportunity to continue to grow and learn.
What you’ll be doing:
• Reviewing and at times preparing month-end journal entries, account reconciliations and various month end sub-ledger processes. This includes areas of Fixed Assets, Projects, and other sub-ledgers.
• Compiling and analyzing of monthly financial reporting package, support presentation of reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
• Reviewing and/or developing required financial models.
• Preparing and reviewing of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and long-term plan related to fixed assets and capital expenditures.
• Participating in highly complex accounting/finance projects by managing or contributing to sections of a project that may include reporting output or findings to a project owner.
• Maintaining strong collaborative relationship with external auditors and other consultants as required.
• Providing input into people decisions within their area of responsibility. This includes distributing workloads and managing individuals.
• Adhering and preparing documentation evidence of CSOX compliance
Completion of a professional accounting designation (CPA).
• You have several years of related work experience, knowledge of Oracle sub-ledgers is considered beneficial.
• Attention to detail, excellent planning and organization skills, advanced Excel skills, and can perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Data-driven decision making would be considered an asset.
• You are an effective communicator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You must be team oriented, show initiative and have a customer-oriented focus.
IFRS, IFRS 16
In order to be considered for this role you must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Mark Hogan | T: 587.453.4234 | E:Mark.Hogan@executrade.com | www.executrade.com