Marketing Manager Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Iryna Chubynska via email at Iryna.Chubynska@executrade.com.
Our client, a heavy equipment dealership company, is looking for a Marketing Manager who will develop and implement a marketing strategy, boost the company’s brand presence, and expand product lines within the market. This role will identify optimal market approaches for each product and execute plans to fuel growth across all lines.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Uphold the Company’s mission, values, and goals.
- Maintain strong cross-departmental communication.
- Drive efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Manage current and complete customer database.
- Match products to target markets.
- Select and manage promotional items.
- Organize and participate in relevant trade shows and events.
- Maintain and update the company website.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Marketing experience.
- Strong communication, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage budgets and plan strategically.
- Proficient computer skills with attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes.
- Customer-focused attitude and team collaboration.
Please quote Job Reference #36600
Please submit your resume directly to Iryna Chubynska via email at Iryna.Chubynska@executrade.com . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca