Receptionist/Administrative Assistants Edmonton, AB
Are you an experienced Receptionist or Administrative Assistant looking for employment within Edmonton and the surrounding area? If you enjoy variety in your work day, and the flexibility of temporary work, please send me your resume today!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer calls and greet visitors.
- Mail and courier control.
- Drafting and editing memo’s documents and correspondence.
- Calendar management & travel arrangements.
- Verifying and matching invoices.
- Filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Data entry.
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of related office experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Quick learner with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident, friendly and professional personality.
- Reliable personal transportation an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Our temporary opportunities offer an hourly rate between $19.00 – $24.00+ based on the position requirements.
Please quote Job Reference # 36587
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca