Commercial Account Manager Edmonton, AB
Our client is currently seeking a talented Commercial Account Manager with farm client experience to join their Edmonton office. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established team that supports a General Book of Business. If you are an ambitious, humble, and customer-focused professional who thrives in a high-performing environment, this role offers tremendous potential for personal and career growth.
- Provide timely customer updates, ensuring clear and effective communication.
- Prepare and deliver marketing and renewal presentations to clients.
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities for additional products and services.
- Collaborate with the Client Relations department to address any problem or potential problem accounts, including those related to bad debt.
- Complete and review coverage checklists on an annual basis to ensure comprehensive coverage for clients.
- Cultivate strong and positive relationships with assigned underwriters.
- Respond promptly to client inquiries and provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist the Sales Team in collecting deposits, premiums, and finance deposits.
- Support the Sales Team in gathering outstanding underwriting requests.
- Maintain and update an organized data/filing system for efficient record-keeping.
- Prepare client account reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner by adhering to company policies.
- Undertake other duties as assigned to contribute to the overall success of the team.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Commercial Account Manager experience including Farm
- Exposure to EPIC is highly preferred
- General Insurance License level 2.
- Good communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Superior client service, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment.
- Previous experience collaborating with sales agents and underwriters.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca