INSURANCE – Personal Lines Account Manager (Calgary) Calgary, Alberta
Personal Lines Broker, Calgary AB
Our client, a well-established insurance brokerage located in Beltline Calgary, is looking for a customer and service oriented Personal Lines Broker to join their team. Our client offers a competitive salary, continued education and licensing support along with comparable benefits. If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, contact me today to learn more!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Evaluate new and existing business to determine coverage needs, and address potential gaps
- Working with 2 Producers to assist with writing, quoting and binding new business
- Service existing customers as required
- Introduce and sell insurance services to current and future customers with a focus on quality over quantity
- Remain up to date on company product knowledge
- Build and maintain relationships with your underwriters
- Deliver superior customer service while adhering to high professional standards and workflows
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Level 2 Alberta General Insurance License
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in personal lines insurance
- Post-Secondary Education (preferred but not required)
- Acquired, or actively working towards an insurance designation (CIP, FCIP, CAIB or CRM)
- Previous experience working in a brokerage
- Excellent client relationship skills and can effectively manage an active book of business
- Above and beyond communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and effective prioritization
- Ability to work equally effectively independently and within a team
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range – $75K to $95K (no commission)
- RRSP Matching, Comparable Benefits, Company Paid Parking, Fitness Subsidy
- Hybrid model of 3 days in / 2 days out available after 6 months
Please quote Job Reference # 36486
Please submit your resume directly to Terry Bhiladwala via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terry directly at 780-944-1323.
We thank all applicants for your submissions, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca