Account Executive – Freight Forwarding Service – Winnipeg Winnipeg, MB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
Our client is a global powerhouse in freight forwarding, 3PL, and customs brokering services known well in SE Asia, Europe, and North America. A hunter with great account management skills is needed in the Winnipeg market to capitalize on the immense resources at this company’s disposal and to duplicate the success that they have had all over the globe for more than 50 years.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a business development professional with experience in freight forwarding and brokering sales. Uncapped commissions! Excellent career advancement potential! Join this growing concern.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage sales for new and existing client portfolios, providing excellent customer service to increase customer retention.
- Increase client base across Manitoba, manage profit margins, and provide innovative solutions.
- Write and present rate quotes to both clients and colleagues.
- Maintain sales database on a continuous basis and generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Research market trends and propose marketing strategies.
- Travel within the assigned territory is required for about 20%, including overnight stays.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Five years of experience in logistics, or a combination of education and experience.
- Degree in International Business or a related field is considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong mathematical skills for calculating percentages, area, circumference, volume, and basic application of algebra and geometry.
- Proficient computer skills
Base salary, RSP matching, benefits, car allowance and gas card, uncapped commissions.
Please quote Job Reference #36484