Account Executive – Outdoor Advertising Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to make well in excess of six figures with the backing of the market leader? If you are a sales professional who loves the thrill of the hunt, here is a great position with a company that you can be proud to be associated with.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Generate leads through CRM mining, database mining, prospecting and referrals
- Manage B2B sales cycle to a successful close through sales funnel management.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing department
- Proven ability to excel in a largely commission-based environment
- Able to self-manage time and activities contributing to productivity
- Monitor inventory and adjust sales focus accordingly
- Follow-up and rapport building
- Regular travel in Edmonton region and Northern Alberta as needed
- Negotiate, close and document business transactions
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A degree is preferred although not a requirement
- Extremely well organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to present and speak in front of small audiences
- Strong M/S Office skills, familiar with CRM tools
- Proven sales success in previous employment
- Knowledge of advertising industry is an asset
- Knowledge of outdoor advertising is a plus (digital and billboard)
- Positive attitude with professional demeanor
- Candidates must show proof of vaccination
A base salary, benefits and expense budget are offered. Uncapped commissions.
Please quote Job Reference # 36479
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca