Business Development Representative – Midstream Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a highly motivated Business Development Representative you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth in the midstream oil and gas services sector in Alberta. You will play a crucial role in building and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, developing sales strategies, and implementing business development initiatives. Additionally, you will collaborate with internal teams to ensure effective project scoping, pricing, and contract negotiations.
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Build and maintain relationships leading to sales to the midstream sector in Alberta.
- Prospect new customers and establish close working relationships with key decision-makers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement strategic business development initiatives to increase revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Present business propositions to decision makers at all levels of your client’s operations
- Assist and review contract negotiations, operational RFP responses, and support operational sales efforts.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to represent our company.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including operations and finance, to ensure effective project scoping, pricing, and contract negotiations for projects.
- Work to get on the client approved vendor list and secure new contracts.
- Travel is required to visit existing locations and drive new revenue in expanding markets across Western Canada.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an outside sales role, selling products or services to midstream companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license or be able to qualify.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs for data analysis and presentation purposes.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and industry professionals.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other business development tools.
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients, attend industry events, and represent the company.
Please quote Job Reference #36461
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca