Inside Sales Representative – Saskatoon Saskatoon, SK
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career in sales in the Saskatoon area? Our client is a North American electrical supplier and they looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is driven and willing to learn, even if you do not have a technical background in electrical components or cabling. Training is provided and there are opportunities for career growth.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Support new and existing clients by providing solutions and excellent customer service.
- Create new opportunities through the means of cold calls to electrical contractors, offering outstanding customer service.
- Reach out to a high volume of clients on a regular basis, including making cold calls / outbound sales calls to promote new and existing products to meet sales targets.
- Update CRM and submit regular reports to management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in the electrical industry, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma is strongly preferred.
- Experience with cold calling is considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy, including MS Office.
Please quote Job Reference #36323
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca