Branch Manager – Commercial Red Deer, AB
Branch Manager, Commercial Insurance – Red Deer
Our client, an international brokerage is looking for a Branch Manager to oversee their Red Deer Branch office. In this role, you’ll act as a Community Leader helping to build the presence and reputation of the branch and lead a team of highly efficient and driven community of employees.
What’s in it for you!
- Competitive compensation including benefits and RRSP Matching.
- Paid continued education and extensive learning opportunities.
- Room for advancement.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Execute strategic annual business plan that reflects exceeding targets and maximizing every opportunity for growth.
- Keep on top of local market trends, identifying current and prospective opportunities.
- Inspire team excellence effecting delivery of a memorable client experience.
- Actively participate in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts.
- Monitor profit & loss statements and take appropriate corrective action when necessary to ensure targets are met.
- Recruit new talent and engage in the development and career planning of existing talent.
- Identify and develop new and existing talent for leadership opportunities.
- Effectively communicate in an effort to cultivate strong and productive internal and external relationships.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Business Development acumen.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Team Lead or Branch Manger.
- 2 to 5 years experience in the insurance industry.
- Level 2 General Insurance License.
- CAIB, CIP, FCIP or CRM designation.
Please quote Job Reference #36104
Please submit your resume directly to Steve Thomas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve directly at 587-453-4225
We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca