Insurance Recruitment Consultant Edmonton, Alberta
We are looking to add talent to our team! Do you enjoy connecting with people and helping them grow their careers?
Do you thrive in a busy and competitive team environment where you can meaningfully impact your own earning potential?
Are you an experienced Recruiter or sales minded Insurance Professional who is looking for an opportunity where you can make a real impact?
Our Executrade Insurance Team is in high demand and looking to add some key players. We boast a client base that includes some of the most desired employers in the Canadian insurance market, and the opportunity to walk in to an already rocking desk! You will have the opportunity to work along side a supportive team of tenured recruiters and work together to find the top talent in the Canadian insurance sector.
At Executrade, Your Recruitment Specialists, we are recruitment professionals who also happen to be real people. Our foundational values set us up to continue building ourselves as the leading recruitment agency in Canada. Since 1974, our success has been built on a foundation of great people – A team of committed and expert advisors; tens of thousands of sought-after candidates; an extensive, national network, and treasured partnerships with hundreds of Canadian organizations.
Our Purpose & Values are what we stand by but also lead us to organizations and people who share the same ideals. To further the success of everyone we work with, we consistently embrace the following core purpose and values.
Core Purpose: To Enable the Achievement of Vision for our clients, candidates, team members, shareholders, suppliers, and communities we live in.
Core Values: Strength | Relationships | Passion | Abhorrence of Complacency | Exceeding Expectations | Awareness
Your success is rewarded with an impressive remuneration package and benefits plan, plus a Health Spending Account.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Continuous professional development, industry-leading recruitment training and mentorship with endless career possibilities
- Growth opportunities, we are constantly growing our reach across Canada and into the United States
- A great company culture, awesome events, company celebrations, and occasionally..office dogs
- Great resources, seasoned industry professionals, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential!
We are Proud to be Part of the ECL Group of Companies To complete the package of Executrade’s offerings for our clients, we are part of a well-rounded group of companies. ECL Group of Companies (ECL Group) is the parent company of Richardson Executive Search, Executrade, Stoppler Hughes, and Outsource. We are able to provide our staff and clients access to a wrap-around suite of services, including permanent, contract and temporary recruitment, executive search, leadership coaching, strategic human resources management, and contingent workforce management tending to every talent management need.
What Your Days Will Look Like?
You will spend your time working with the best candidates in their field. You will be empowered to build your own network of strong candidates and pair them with our outstanding client base. You will thrive in building and nurturing long lasting relationships with candidates now and throughout their careers.
You will be a part of a team with over 100 years’ experience in the recruitment industry along with a company who has 48 years in talent management.
Who You Are?
- When things don’t go as planned, you pivot and adapt.
- You have a sense of urgency and deliver outstanding customer service.
- You are creative with tackling problems and finding solutions.
- You are dedicated and driven to succeed.
- You are a people person who gets energized by human interaction.
- You want to be challenged daily.
- You embrace collaboration and partnership.
- You take ownership and pride in your work.
- You have a knack of anticipating needs.
- You have a thirst to learn and grow every day.
- Ideally, you have worked as a recruiter in the staffing industry or in a production-based role in the insurance sector and with a proven track record of success.
- You have worked in a KPI- metrics focused company for 3+ years and have excelled with exceeding expectations.
- Minimum two (2) years working in professional setting.
- Knowledge and experience in insurance or other financial sector.
- Desire to be in a results-oriented environment.
- Position can be located in office in Calgary, Edmonton, or potentially from home if located in Ontario.
Have we caught your attention?!
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you personally and professionally, click the APPLY button now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you want a career as a Recruitment Consultant with us. We can’t wait to connect!