Insurance – Commercial Account Manager Abbotsford, BC
Commercial Account Manager – Large Accounts
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Our client is a well-established organization seeking a talented Commercial Account Manager to join their team in Abbotsford. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with in a range of industries including hospitality and real estate, and be part of a supportive and highly profitable team. If you are a customer-focused professional with a drive for success and enjoy working in a high-performing environment, this position provides significant potential for personal and career growth.
- Ensure timely and effective communication by providing updates to customers.
- Deliver marketing and renewal presentations to clients.
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities for additional products and services.
- Collaborate with the Client Relations department to address problem or potential problem accounts, including bad debt.
- Conduct annual coverage checklists to ensure comprehensive coverage for clients.
- Foster strong and positive relationships with assigned underwriters.
- Respond promptly to client inquiries, delivering exceptional customer service.
- Assist the Sales Team in collecting deposits, premiums, and finance deposits.
- Support the Sales Team in gathering outstanding underwriting requests.
- Maintain an organized data/filing system for efficient record-keeping.
- Prepare client account reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Process transactions in adherence to company policies and timelines.
- Undertake additional duties as assigned to contribute to the team’s success.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Account Manager, including experience with various markets.
- Familiarity with EPIC software preferred.
- General Insurance License level 2.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Superior client service, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to contribute effectively within a team environment.
- Previous experience collaborating with sales agents and underwriters.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
If you are a skilled and experienced Commercial Account Manager with at least 5 years of experience, we invite you to apply. This is a rewarding opportunity to join a reputable organization that values professional development and offers a competitive compensation package. Please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position. While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca