Insurance Brokers – Personal Lines, Calgary AB Calgary, AB
Please submit your resume directly to George Hoadley via email at email@example.com@executrade.com
Fantastic Opportunity for Insurance Advisors in Calgary!
If you’re looking for a change, and not only want to join a team that’s experienced and exciting but want to build your career with a firm that offers an opportunity for real growth, then we have a great opportunity for you! A competitive base salary is being offered, along with the potential to earn commission and work remotely part of the time.
Our client, a well-established insurance brokerage firm and one committed to customer satisfaction, is looking for Insurance Advisors to join their team. Working out of their Calgary branch office, you’ll be helping to support their Ontario client base. If you’re a go-getter, results and customer service oriented and want to build your career, then we’d love to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Create and solidify client relationships with new and existing customers
- Handling inquiries from clients and underwriters in a timely manner
- Recommend insurance solutions while providing knowledgeable insurance advice
- Provide quotes for various coverages with up-selling and cross-selling
- Build strong, positive, and trustworthy relationships with clients, promoting sales and client retention
- Prepare documentation, applications and change requests as necessary
- Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Actively engage in training and professional development and community marketing initiatives
- Other tasks as they relate to the day-to-day business
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma required
- Min.1-2 years of insurance experience is an asset
- Level 1/2 General Insurance License preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Potential to earn commission
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely (and in office)
- Provision and payment for training to obtain RIBO license if you do not already have
Please quote Job Reference #35090
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca